Our Slack Community
Sunday Dinner Members
This is a resource channel for the independents of today's marketing community to build a network of partnerships, exchange knowledge, and collaborate together on all things running a business.
Please apply at the bottom of this page.
Who is in the community
This is a slack group for independent consultants. Parties of one or just a few. This is important. Entrepreneurs in this space have a lot of similar needs and the community offers a trusted space of sharing and collaboration.
We've carefully vetted members to ensure this is a best-in-class community of rockstar consultants who have demonstrated success and maturity in their specialty. You'll find people who have run brands, agencies, technology practices and a host of other leadership positions.
Small and selected helps us create a meaningful community. Sorry to our other friends, but we can not include larger agencies or marketing clients as a part of the community.We may choose to open up a few channels to that group in near term should there be increased demand.
What kinds of conversation happen here?
We talk about all sorts of things consulting, but the focus is around using the community as a tool for the following:
- Sharing insights, data, and research (lots of strategists in here!)
- Finding the right collaboration partners via the Rolodex
- Advice on biz operations and business affairs
- Finding partners and plans at conferences and events
A few guidelines
We take this community and the conversations that happen within it seriously.
- The focus of this is not about referrals, finding client contacts, or blatant self promotion. Please keep in mind the intention is for this to be a tool to support you being your best and doing your best work.
- You are not NDA'ed but act like you are. People may run through some ideas and work and the highest level of professionalism is expected.
- Assume the best from everyone in the community.
- Share. Best practices, tips, tools, learnings. Sharing insights with the community is what will make it awesome!
You can request to have others invited into the community by messaging the administrators.